FREE for all new trainers and consultants
Then join the best trainers who have chosen to register with PTCC to get access to daily training vacancies.
As a registered freelance/associate trainer you will need to:
- Be prepared to work for a mix of different clients in a range of industries and sectors.
- Be ethical, i.e. do not work directly for any of the delegates on your course
- Be flexible about start times, course content, delivery mechanisms, everything – the customer is always right!
- Ensure you know your products completely – inside out and back to front. Delegates will ask the most obscure questions and get themselves into the most amazing problems – which you will have to get them out of!
- Operate good diary management, preferably online.
We recommend that all freelancers:
- Consider becoming accredited in product knowledge and/or training ability
- Diversify product knowledge or consider offering specialist-training packages to a niche market, in order to increase earning potential.